Monday, November 16, 2009

Party Time...

So a little over a week ago I was stricken with what I thought was the dreaded Swine Flu.  After a good 48 hours of living on the couch I realized that it wasn't the flu but a really bad chest cold.  And so by Monday I was up and running again.  Yet I still have this horrible, naggin, annoying (just ask my husband) cough that I can't seem to shake and I'm pretty positive that I've popped a lung or something because it hurts to cough.

Yea-- and if I'm not feeling much better tomorrow I'm heading to the doctor's office.

But this past week has been nothing but a mad rush.  This past Saturday night I held a lingerie shower at my house for my friend that is getting married in little less than a month from now-- so all week long I was preparing for the big event. I don't have that many pictures-- my sister has them on her camera so she has got to make me copies-- but I will share what I have-- just to give you a taste of what went on.


For the favor I made lavendar bath salts-- put them in little jars and had hang tags printed.  I thought they were super cute-- but the Hubster kept talking about how they "stunk"-- but what does he know?




Over the mantel I hung up lacey undies in the colors of the shower.  This also upset the Hubster because he worried someone would come over before the shower and think this was normal.



This looks really scary doesn't it?  It was part of a centerpiece I made.  It wasn't scary in real life-- just the macro setting on the camera makes it look freaky!



On the back of my kitchen chairs I hung little boxwood wreaths-- aren't they cute?

Hopefully my sister will get me the "real" pictures soon so I can post them.
I think I should start a party planning service.


No comments:

Post a Comment