Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Sky Did Fall, But We All Survived...

That is, except for my compact ferns that I was wintering in the garage because a certain gentleman I live with forgot to close the garage doors. 

If I was a very thoughtful person I would have posted pictures of the wintery landscape, but that would have required me to go outside... so unfortunately, I only have my memories of the winter wonderland that was.

The good news-- the power never, not once, went out.  The freezing rain that was predicted never amounted to much.  However, it was enough to make the Hubster fall almost everytime he went outside, but not enough to down powerlines.

The bad news-- I've got to go to work on Saturday.  Yea-- school on Saturday... I guess it's better than taking our Spring Break, but really-- school on Saturday?

No Target for Emily.  At least my bank account will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment